Wednesday, May 27, 2020


The Summer Deal: A Novel (Wildstone Book 5) by [Jill Shalvis]

"The Summer Deal" by Jill Shalvis


What a fabulous book! Loved it! Loved it! Loved it! Jill's characters are truly amazing and I love the storyline. How creative she is with this book. Never know what's going to happen.

This is a story about family, friends, love and support. It's about being there for each other and leaning on each other when times are good and when times are bad. It's about the wonders of hope and the scares of hope.

Jill is now one of my favorite authors. I love her ability to bring different characters together. How she tells a story. I plan on reading several more of her books.

Thank you, Jjill!

I HIGHLY recommend this book. Easy and fun to read!












No comments:

Post a Comment