Wednesday, December 25, 2019



"Rachel Maddow: A Biography"
by Lisa Rogak


This book sheds light on Rachel Maddow. She's brilliant, matter of fact and is enjoys confrontation. I have always enjoyed watching her show because she is so good at what she does. She opens our minds to yet another viewpoint. Learn about her and how she became who she is today. Learn about her personal life and how truly perfect it is for her. What a lucky person she is.

This is one of my favorite books. It was such fun to read and so well written. I enjoyed every word. It made me smile, laugh, think and wonder. Learning more about Rachel was a gift. She's an incredible woman.

Lisa, thank you so much for writing this book. Rachel, you are a unique soul. A kind soul.

I HIGHLY recommend this book.

No comments:

Post a Comment