Saturday, July 27, 2019












"I'll be Okay, It's Just a Hole in My  Head" by Mimi Hayes



This story shows us that, even with a bleeding brain, we can survive. Mimi brilliantly wrote a book about not only surviving a brain injury but how, step by step, she was able to do things she never thought she'd do again.

Mimi survived when a lot of people haven't and won't. She's smart and funny. She is grateful. She is kind.

This book brings light to what we go through each and every day. Some people take things for granted. I, for one, am not one that does. Each day is a challenge. Each day is an opportunity. Mimi has directed a wonderful play in which life's ups and downs are depicted, never losing sight of what's important.

Thank you, Mimi, for writing this book. I enjoyed it and plan on telling people to pick up a copy. You are a smile maker. Yes, I'm smiling now.

No comments:

Post a Comment